Sunday, July 10, 2011

Crisis and opprtunity

Crisis means sometimes opportunities, but only if there is life after it.

The upcoming changes in the structure of the society will be dramatic. Poor people are rising their voices in many countries. Riots are common in many countries almost at the same time.

Many governments are showing very little creativity. The gap between the rich and the poor is growing every month according to the figures provided by each country.

During decades I have been in touch with the decision makers of several countries. The exposure has been such that I feel that I have something to say. I am not a politician, moreover my comments have no political intention whatsoever.

My only intention is to contribute to a better understanding of what is being cooked in the decision centers of this world. My perspectives will be from the economic and financial angles but  adding the human and  social implications of the measures that will be made in the coming months and years.

The US is having problems to solve its fiscal deficit. Europe is struggling with the poorly managed countries which are endangering the common currency the euro.

Apparently only China, India and a handful of other countries will be able to grow consistently.
Let me try to contribute to understand de dynamics of the near future and its threats to all of us

No comments:

Post a Comment